Terms and Conditions
As a condition of using myprayers, you promise not to use the services rendered for any purposes that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms. By way of example, you agree not to use the Services:-
- To abuse, harass, impersonate or intimidate any person or Institution
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any content that is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, profane, offensive, or that infringes upon any copyright, intellectual property or other rights of people and organizations
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation intended to obtain account, private information including passwords from any myprayers user(consumer and Institutions)
- To create, propagate or transmit unnecessary “spam” to any person, organization or any URL
- To post copyrighted Content that doesn’t belong to you. However, you may post such content in our Blogs by explicitly mentioning the author’s name and providing the link to the Content Source.
- With the exception of accessing the RSS Feeds, you promise not use any spiders, robots or other automated means to access the Application or the Website for any purpose unless explicit written permission is given by myprayers
- Additionally, you promise not to 1. Perform any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonably large load on our infrastructure 2. bypass any of the measures we use to prevent or restrict access to the Application/site 3. Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Application/Site. This also includes the activities conducted in the Application/Site.
- To artificially inflate or deflate blog counts, vote counts, comments, likes, shares, or any other Service or for the purpose of giving or receiving compensations(includes money) in exchange for votes, or for participating in any organized self/group effort that artificially alters the result of our services
- To solicit, or advertise to, any user(consumer/institutions) to buy or sell any products or services, or not to use any information obtained from our services to contact, solicit, advertise to, or sell to any user(consumer/Institutions) without their prior explicit consent
- To promote or sell content of another person or organization